Corporate Law Association
Our mission is to provide a platform for students interested in corporate law in and outside of the classroom. The JMLS Corporate Law Association hosts various meetings and networking events each semester at the law school, as well as social events for all JMLS students. Feel free to join our mailing list and attend any of our events.
Business Card Sale
In the fall semester, the Corporate Law Association conducts an annual business card sale. Your contact information is printed on a sleek, embossed business card with the official John Marshall logo. Use these professional cards for exchanging contact information at networking events, such as the annual John Marshall Student/Alumni Exchange.
- Explore your interest in a career in corporate law
- Network with John Marshall professors, alumni, and corporate law practitioners
- General meetings each semester, often with guest speakers on hot topics of corporate law
- Gain leadership experience
- Participate in philanthropic events
- Social events with fellow John Marshall students
Contact us at email@example.com, join our Facebook group, and attend our scheduled events!