Welcome Evening Students
We're always open to new suggestions and ideas that you think will be helpful to you and your fellow night students.
Evening Student Liaison: email@example.com
Evening Student Q&A
Below is a list of questions and answers that past evening students have had. Don't see your question? Email your Evening Student Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your question answered!
Click a question below to show the answer.
- 1. What is the difference between PMBR and BAR/BRI?
PMBR is a bar review course that only focuses on the multiple choice portion of the bar (at least in IL).
BAR/BRI is also a bar review course, but it focuses on the multiple choice and essay portion of the bar. You can take both review courses.
- 2. When can I sign up to take the MPRE?
Once you have 60 credit hours.
- 3. What is the website to sign up for the MPRE?
- 4. Can I take a day class even though I am an evening student?
Yep! You can register for a day class just like any of your night classes. You don't even have to notify the registrar.
- 5. Who should I contact with PMBR questions?
You can call the 800.523.0777 to sign up or contact the Cental Regional Director, Leslye C. Swigert, Esq. at 773-597-5202 (cell) or Leslye.Swigert@kaplanpmbr.com
- 6. How do I know when I am officially a 2L/3L?
30-59 hours = 2L
60 or more is a 3L
- 7. If my teacher schedules a make up class during the day that I cannot attend because of work, what accommodations are they required to make? Does that count as an absence against me?
You can ask your teachers to tape the make-up sessions and put them on Tegrity. Technically they don't have to do it, but often will, especially for make-up sessions. But, make-up sessions do not count against your total class absences allowed.
- 8. How are evening students ranked?
You're always ranked with who you'll graduate with. So for the first year evening students are ranked alone, then the day students that will finish with them start and so in an evening students third semester their class becomes huge.