Campus Safety & Security Department
The Safety & Security Department strives to make the John Marshall Law School experience safe and rewarding by providing secure access control, monitoring the campus, and staying in-touch with the culture of the law school. To that end, the Department has employed qualified security professionals, installed over 81 digital and internet protocol surveillance cameras, and designed proximity card access throughout its buildings.
As required by law, the Safety & Security Department maintains a Security Incident Log of all reported safety and security violations that occur on its properties. This log is made available upon request to all students, faculty, and staff with a 24-hour notice. All incidents reported to the Department are investigated with the goal of fast results. Campus Crime Statistics are published on an annual basis.
We ask that all building occupants be alert to their surroundings, and carry the John Marshall-issued photo ID card at all times while on campus, while using it strictly for personal use.
- Security Home
- How to Respond in an Emergency
- Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Stalking Policy
- Concealed Weapons Policy
- Campus Visitor Policy
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure Act
- Area Crime Report
- Emergency Notification System
- Student & Staff Emergency Self-Identification Form
- Drug-Free Community Notice
- Safety Tips & Security Escort Program
- CTA U-Pass & Taxi Cab Services
- Registered Sex Offender Notification
- Contact Us