Academic Services (Registrar)
Requesting a Transcript
Due to technical difficulties, transcripts are currently unavailable. If you have an immediate need, please contact Farisa Grant at 312.427.2737 ext. 771. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you would like a official or unofficial copy of your transcript on John Marshall paper, you may request it in online, in person, or by mail. Transcripts take 3-5 business days to process from the date payment is received, unless Federal Express service is purchased.
Request Your Transcript Online
John Marshall has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders via the Internet through a secured site. TranscriptsPlus will facilitate your request for up to five different addresses per order. Benefits include:
- Eliminate the need to come to the law school to make the request;
- Allow you to complete request on-line with payment by credit card or remit payment by mail;
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law; (Note: Your transcript is not accepted until the authorization form is received.)
- Provide you with email or fax communication while your order is being processed;
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night;
- Allow you to track your order over the web.
Request Your Transcript in Person
Please visit the Registrar's Office in Room 301 to request your transcript in person; however, we are unable to offer immediate transcript services.
Costs & Modes of Payment:
- Unofficial/Official Transcripts: $5.00
- Transfer Packet: $10.00 (per school)
Transfer packets include:
- Letter of Good Standing
- Official Transcript ($5.00 for each additional request)
- Copy of LSDAS Report
- Copy of Letters of Recommendation (if requested)
- Federal Express service ($12.45 for each destination)
Request Your Transcript by Mail
Send a written transcript request with a $5.00 fee per transcript or $10.00 per transfer application to:
Attn: Farisa Grant
The John Marshall Law School
315 S. Plymouth Court
Chicago, IL 60604