Academic Services (Registrar)
Requesting a Transcript
If you would like an official or unofficial copy of your transcript on John Marshall paper, you may request it in online, in person, or by mail. Transcripts take 3-5 business days to process from the date payment is received, unless UPS CampusShip service is purchased.
Note: When sending a transfer application to LSAC, be aware LSAC does not forward letters of good standing to schools, only transcripts. To request that the letters of good standing go directly to the school of interest, please email Farisa Grant at email@example.com with reference to your online order# and complete address of the school or schools of interest.
Request Your Transcript Online
John Marshall has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders via the Internet through a secured site. TranscriptsPlus will facilitate your request for up to five different addresses per order. Benefits include:
- Eliminate the need to come to the law school to make the request;
- Allow you to complete request on-line with payment by credit card or remit payment by mail;
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law; (Note: Your transcript is not accepted until the authorization form is received.)
- Provide you with email or fax communication while your order is being processed;
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night;
- Allow you to track your order over the web.
Request Your Transcript in Person
Please visit the Registrar's Office in Room 301 to request your transcript in person; however, we are unable to offer immediate transcript services.