Information Technology Services
Student Email Forwarding
For your convenience, ITS allows you to configure your JMLS email to be forwarded to an alternate email account like Yahoo Mail, Gmail, AOL or any other address of your choosing. The instructions below will assist you in setting up email forwarding.
- Access your student email account by going to www.outlook.com
- Log on to your account using your complete JMLS email address. For example: email@example.com
- After you have successfully logged into your account, Click Options located in the top right hand corner
- Click Organize E-Mail on the left-hand side
- Click on New...
- The following window will open. In the “When the message arrives” drop down list select Apply to all messages. In the “Do the following” drop down list select Redirect the message to...
- In the bottom most portion of window that opens enter the email address you would like to have your JMLS email forwarded to and click OK. Click OK again to confirm your address.
- Click Save
- Logoff your JMLS email account and your email will begin forwarding to the address entered in step 7.