Information Technology Services
Installing Exam4 (Mac OS X Computers)
For your convenience, ITS allows you to configure your JMLS email to be forwarded to an alternate email account like Yahoo Mail, Gmail, AOL or any other address of your choosing. The instructions below will assist you in setting up email forwarding.
How to Install Exam4 (Mac OS X Computers)
Exam4 is the software used to take exams on your Mac OS X computer. The instructions below will explain how to download and install the software for your exam. If you have a Windows PC please see the section on the ExamSoft software.
- Go to www.exam4.com
- Click on for Law Schools
- Click on the letter “I” as all schools are listed alphabetically by state
- Click on The John Marshall Law School
- Fill out the requested information and select your operating system. Then click on Submit Form
- Click the link to download the software
- Save the file to your Desktop
- Locate the installation file on your Desktop (or where you saved the file from step 6) and double click it to begin the installation.
- You will see the following icon appear
- Double click on the Exam4 icon
- The following window will open
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed Exam4 to take this semester’s final exams on your laptop computer.
It is recommended that you take a practice exam to test the functionality of the software on your personal computer prior to the final exam.