Centers and Clinics
John Marshall's advanced clinical education programs provide students with the opportunity to develop their skills through actual experience in a law practice setting. The school's seven Centers provide John Marshall students with a comprehensive and focused approach to attaining skills in specific areas.
For information about the Centers and Clinics at The John Marshall Law School, please use the links below.
- Center for Advocacy & Dispute Resolution
- Center for Fair Housing Legal Support
- Center for Information Technology & Privacy Law
- Center for Intellectual Property Law
- Center for International Law
- Center for Real Estate Law
- Center for Tax Law & Employee Benefits
- Fair Housing Legal Clinic
- Patent Clinic
- Veterans Legal Support Clinic