Career Services Office
Employer Symplicity Login Account
The Symplicity Career Services Management system is a web-based program through which employers can post jobs, register for on-campus interviews, or participate in a number of our recruiting programs.
Registration Instructions for New Users
- Visit https://law-jmls-csm.symplicity.com/employers/.
- Click Register.
- Complete the Company Information, Services Requested, and Contact Information sections and click Submit.
- Once we review your company information, we will send a confirmation email with your username and password to the address you provided.
- Once you have registered your organization, visit https://law-jmls-csm.symplicity.com/employers and log in using the provided credentials.
- If you are having any problems logging into the system, please contact the Career Services Office.
New users may also contact the Career Services Office for a Symplicity account at 312.987.1402 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The username is the email address provided in the registration form. The randomly generated password can be found in the account confirmation notice. If you have forgotten or lost your password, click Forgot Password.
Once you have registered in Symplicity, you can begin posting jobs.
- Click on Jobs on the top navigation bar to view job postings.
- You can view and/or edit a job posting by clicking on the Job Postings tab, and then clicking on a job link in the Title column.
- Create a job posting by clicking the Add New button, inputting a position description and screening criteria, and then click Submit.
- You can post job opportunities and externships in the legal profession. Students and alumni can respond by sending the requested application materials to the contact information provided.
- Once you have logged in, click OCI in the navigation bar located at the top of the screen.
- Click the Schedule Requests tab, if it is not already open.
- Click Request Schedule.
- Under Schedule Request, select the session you would like to participate in:
- Fall  OCI (August 20)
- Depending on your preferences, check Interview or Resume Collect. The rest of the form will be modified as a result of your selection.
- If you would like to conduct interviews on campus, select Interview.
- If you are unable to come to campus, but would like our office to collect resumes for you, select Resume Collect.
- If you are unable to come to campus, but would like our students to send their resumes directly to you via mail, email, or fax, select Resume Collect and mark yes under Direct Send.
- Complete the rest of the fields on the page. Note: If you would like to interview multiple class years, hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard as you click on the classes. All the classes that are highlighted will be considered for interviews.
- Once the form is complete, click Submit. You will receive an email notification when your schedule or collect/send has been confirmed.
If, after submitting your registration, you receive the message “The email address you entered already exists in the system. Please try again, or, if you have forgotten your password, try using the 'forgot password' function,” it means you were already in our former job posting system and subsequently transferred to Symplicity.
To log on, click Forgot Password and enter your email address. You will be sent a new password. If you already have a profile listed with another law school that uses Symplicity, you may use the autofill feature to copy that information to our system.
Questions, Comments, Concerns
If you have any questions about OCI and/or Symplicity, please contact the Career Services Office at email@example.com or 312.987.1402