Career Services Office
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a question below to show the answer.
- 1. How can I get involved?
The JMLS Career Services Office welcome employers and alumni to participate in our student programs. Alumni are particularly encouraged to volunteer as mentors and mock interview coaches. In addition, we solicit attorneys to represent practice areas and types of employers in panel presentations, discussions, and table talk events like our Lunch with a Lawyer series, Meet the Small and Midsize Firm Reception, and Speed Networking events. Lastly, we can assist you in your efforts to promote your organization and reach out to our students through presentations and alternative means of introductions. Please contact Stacia Goldstein (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2. What are the CSO policies that I need to abide by?
- A full list of the CSO policies can be viewed here.
- Information regarding non-discrimination and grading policies can be found here.
- 3. What are the NALP policies that I need to abide by?
A full description of the NALP policies can be found here.