Career Services Office
There are a number of resources that you can consult to find information about careers and job postings, including job boards, bar association websites, state, local and federal agency websites and others. Symplicity contains lists of website addresses for various government agencies, public interest organizations and job boards. You can sign into Symplicity here and view the options under the “Document Library” tab.
The following is a list of some commonly used websites.
- www.martindale.com — Information on lawyers and law firms
- www.nalpdirectory.com — Information about mid-sized and large NALP member law firms
- www.chambers-associate.com — Information about some of the largest law firms in the country
- www.psjd.org — Information about public sector opportunities, organizations and fellowships
- www.usajobs.gov — Information about government opportunities
- www.usdoj.gov — Information about the Department of Justice
- www.uspto.gov — Information about the U.S. Patent and Trademark office
- www.acc.com — Information for in-house corporate counsel and about in-house job opportunities
- www.indeed.com — Job search engine that compiles job listings from numerous sources
- www.simplyhired.com — Job search engine that compiles job listings from numerous sources
- www.monster.com — General job board
- www.careerbuilder.com — General job board