What Do I Do After Class?
- Review your notes. Review and organize your notes within 24-48 hours after your class.
- Fill any gaps in your notes by discussing them with classmates or your professor.
- If you don't understand something, make an appointment with your professor to go over it as soon as possible.
- If you add information to your notes after class, use a different color ink to separate class notes from review information.
- SAVE REGULARLY!!!! Keep handwritten notes in a notebook or copy them or back up your computer regularly.
- Summarize your notes when you come to the end of a section or chapter.